Elaine Stritch tackles her new job as airport security, the makers of Pocket Gay release their latest product, Pocket Diva, and a special guest star directs the dance number finale featuring the characters of The Big Gay Sketch Show. Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono. Guest stars Paul Vogt & Amanda Bearse.
Grandma Bell offers lessons in Black History to high school students, Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel go on a trip disguised as heterosexual married couples, and a lesbian coach sets up a sexy half-time show for the WNBA. Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono. Guest stars Paul Vogt.
Naldo services his customers at the airport, former First Lady Barbara Bush sells her pearl necklaces, and the Anal Breeze lubricant spokesperson enjoys a not-so-quiet dinner with her family. Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono. Guest stars Paul Vogt.
Rapper Lil' Dyke discusses her new video, Paula Dean introduces her new Sit n' Eat diet, and Fitzwilliam enrolls in Hogwarts to learn a special spell. Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono.
Oprah and her platonic friend Gale discuss their latest adventures, Waffles takes a pilates class, and Jeff Foxworthy hosts "Are You Smarter Than a Tranny Hooker?" Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono. Guest stars Kate Clinton.
Families and animals collide in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, the girls of Facts of Life learn about sex, and Grandma Bell talks about the good ol' days as a young lesbian. Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono. Guest stars Christine Ebersole & Paul Vogt.
Elaine Stritch sells her new perfume, Fitzwilliam makes a very special wish, and group therapy helps those in May/December relationships. Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono. Guest stars Elaine Stritch.
Super Liza saves gays around the world, Naldo works the packages as a delivery man, and Svetlana competes in a killer competition. Appearances by Rosie O'Donnell & Chastity Bono.
It's the return of Fitzwilliam, LaTanya, Svetlana, the Ron Odyssey, and "Elaine Stritch" as newcomers Paolo Andino and Colman Domingo join recurring cast members Erica Ash, Julie Goldman, Stephen Guarino, Jonny McGovern, Kate McKinnon, and Nicol Paone for the second season of irreverent sketch comedy from executive producer Rosie O'Donnell. Special guests include Chastity Bono, Kate Clinton, Amanda Bearse, Paul Vogt, Elaine Stritch, Rosie O'Donnell and Christine Ebersole.
- A first generation Cuban American from Miami, Paolo Andino has done Shakespeare plays from Utah to New York. Most recently he was recurring on One Life To Live as liver specialist Dr. Harrison. The independent film Choking Man which played at the Tribeca Film Festival is having it's LA & NYC premier November 2007. Shut Up & Do It - another indie - is traveling the festival circuit after much praise at the New York Latino Film festival. His recent regional work includes Ceyx and Orpheus in Metamorphoses, Palomo in Anna In The Tropics and Serge in The Old Globe's production of The Food Chain. New York/Off Broadway; Suite In Two Keys, Earthqhake Chica at the first annual NY Summer Play Festival, Hermanas as the charmingly self involved and slightly dyslexic Eduardo for the NY International Fringe Festival and Macduff in Macbeth for Lincoln Center's Meet the Artists Program. Paolo has appeared on Ed, As The World Turns, Guiding Light & Law and Order. He can be seen and heard in commercial spots for DHL, Old El Paso, United Way, Verizon, the video game True Crime II and the audio book Heat. Paolo holds an MFA in theatre from UMKC's Professional Actor Training Program and runs Reeleffect.com (a 'reels for actors' business) in Greenwich Village. ILUMC.
- Erica Ash was raised internationally as a child of military parents and calls Atlanta, Georgia her hometown. She started her career in Tokyo, Japan when she "fell into" a gig as a back up singer to a Japanese artist. Erica spent three years there modeling, singing and dancing before moving to New York to get her feet wet as an actor. She loves to travel, has lived in Germany, England, and Japan and she's starred as Nala in the touring company for Disney's "The Lion King." After stretching her comedic muscles and her love of performance, laughter and stage comedy on season one of "The Big Gay Sketch Show," she took some time to work on her new show "F the Phallus," originating the role of "she who speaks with a snap!" All thanks and praise to the Goddess!
- Julie is an accomplished stand-up comedienne, having toured with "Laughing Liberally," "Puppetry of The Penis," and starred in four solo shows. Julie has been seen on Fuse, Bravo, AMC, Plum TV, and HBO. In season one of "The Big Gay Sketch Show," Julie did everything from saving the lasses of the Olivia Cruise, playing both husband and wife, going on an emotional rollercoaster during a lesbian speed date, and even starring as former First Lady Barbara Bush in "Political Project Runway." Her "Celesbian Interviews" for LogoOnline/AfterEllen honed her off-the-cuff interview talents and created an internet sensation. Most recently, she spent six months at sea hard at work on a subject close to her heart, a self-produced documentary about the plight of gay whales.
- Stephen Guarino is authentic river trash from the swamps north of Orlando where he swam with manatees and modeled briefly for JC Penny huskies. Stephen has performed improv comedy since he was 18 at SAK Comedy Lab, Florida State University, and Dad's Garage Theatre Co. of Atlanta. His first proud moment in NYC became co-creating and performing in "The Nuclear Family," a completely-improvised musical that transitioned from a downtown phenomenon into a successful Off-Broadway show and finally a Sundance Film Channel television series. He also starred on David E. Kelley's FOX series "The Wedding Bells." His memorable characters on "The Big Gay Sketch Show" include Ex-KGB-Ukrainian-Assassin-Chorus Girl "Sveltana," who dances up a death storm, and Chad Michael, who dabbles in ice and glitter in "Logo Life Tips." This past year, he performed as the fork (and heroically understudied ALL of the silverware) in the touring company of "Beauty and the Beast." Chip, this is all for you.
- Jonny McGovern first gained New York City notoriety with his one-man show "Dirty Stuff." As "The Gay Pimp," an entirely original character persona, Jonny starred in the international hit music videos "Soccer Practice" and "Lookin' Cute/Feelin' Cute," recorded the popular CD "Dirty Gay Hits," appeared on Comedy Central, VH1 and was a correspondent for "The Ricki Lake Show." He is currently the host of iTunes #1 gay comedy podcast "Gay Pimpin' With Jonny McGovern" and his new music video "Somethin' For The Fellas (That Like The Fellas)" has been a smash hit on Logo's The Click List. In the premiere season of "The Big Gay Sketch Show," Jonny played Oscar Wilde, went swashbuckling on a lesbian cruise and served up homo-hints for everyday living on "Logo Life Tips." Most recently, he premiered his historic one-man show, "Run Bitch Run!" in which he played runaway slave and underground railroad founder Harriet Tubman. Wurk.
- Kate graduated last year from Columbia University with a B.A. in Theater, and is thrilled to have put all her work with puppets and contact improvisation to good use in "The Big Gay Sketch Show." Now she writes and performs stand-up comedy and solo shows around New York City. She'd like to be Ellen Degeneres one day, but she'd probably settle for being a member of the pop/rock trio, "Hanson." She relishes playing ugly and/or British characters, like Fitzwilliam, the little transgender child from Switchinghamshire. You also glimpsed Kate as Rachael Ray, Heidi Klum, and the cello-playing half of the folk duo "Sappho's Lips," on "The Big Gay Sketch Show." Since her Logo debut, she's become a fixture of downtown New York, constantly making the scene (and Page Six!) thanks to her haute hob-nobbing and up-all-night exploits, alongside pals Lance Bass, Perez Hilton, the designers of Heatherette and Jocelyn Wildenstein. Special thanks and love to LL.
- Nicol Paone, a New Jersey native, started her career doing Improv and NYU student films. She was in "NYC's hottest all female improv group" (Village Voice) called "The Improvazons." Now she proudly performs regularly at The Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in Los Angeles, is an alumnus of the world famous Groundlings Theater and a current member of the cutting edge sketch group, "The Deviants," with fellow "Big Gay" cast mate, Michael Serrato. She has PUNK'D a few celebs and could be seen last year opposite Laura Kightlinger in IFC's acclaimed series "The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman." And you undoubtedly enjoyed her range on "The Big Gay Sketch Show" as exhibited by her take on Elaine Stritch, Alice Cramden, Jo from "The Facts of Life" and a Lorna Doone lover who just doesn't understand why the gays are always making her late for things! Also you couldn't miss her this summer on the big screen in "The Heartbreak Kid" with Ben Stiller. (If you did miss it, she's mad at you.) She already feels right at home, loving her work on "The Big Straight Sketch Show."
- Colman Domingo is currently making his Broadway debut in the rock musical "Passing Strange." From Shakespeare clowns to Docudrama, Colman has worked at internationally respected theaters such as the New York Shakespeare Festival/Public Theater, Berkeley Rep, A.C.T., Guthrie and the Huntington. Mr. Domingo has been in films directed by Spike Lee, Clint Eastwood and Joe Roth. He is a bonified Clown and West Philly Hustla!