Your favorite queens are B-A-C-K for the ULTIMATE drag competition.
The Top 3 Queens discover who snatched the crown.
She's Cher, bitch!
Are you ready for this kittens? We sure are.
Everyone had to sashay away eventually, but we wish these queens had stuck around a little longer.
They come armed with stilettos, feathers, and sequins, prepared for a battle where one false move-or eyelash-could spell doom. They are the best of the best, the top queens from Drag Race seasons 1-4, and they're ready to lip-synch for their lives to determine which of these all-stars will claim the ultimate title and be declared Queen amongst queens. Join RuPaul as he welcomes back the most celebrated queens of the past for a special edition of Drag Race that promises to be the wildest, most jaw-dropping and outrageous Drag Race yet.
- Alexis is a native of Puerto Rico but call her a "Latin" Queen and prepare to be read to filth. A fierce competitor, this Disney princess has the talent and the tenacity to make it to the top.
- Polished to perfection, this California showgirl has been doing drag for nineteen years. Head queen in charge of the award winning Dreamgirls Revue, Chad's Cher impersonation is le-gen-dary. But this experienced diva will have to prove there's more to her drag than just celebrity imitation if she wants to snatch trophies in this competition.
- A dynamo and delight, Jujubee is everyone's best friend. But don't you dare get it twisted; this Laotian Beantown queen will read you to filth if you cross her. A jack of all that is drag, Jujubee made a good impression in season two.
- Warm and wise, big and beautiful, Latrice is a queen for all ages. This down to earth diva has been dealt some hard knocks, but like a phoenix, she keeps rising and rising -- and nothing will stop her mission to be the first plus sized queen to win the title. But is there more to Latrice than undeniable BBW realness?
- Manila has a mouth on her and she's not afraid to use it. A self-proclaimed funny girl, if you don't like her, that's too bad. In case you think this Filipino is a one-trick queen, she's got some fierce style to match her sharp repartee.
- Mimi is a loud and proud camp queen and doesn't give a damn if you don't like it. She is sick and tired of the pretty, fishy girls always grabbing the crown and is determined to set a new trend.
- Originally from Bayamón, Puerto Rico, Nina, 34, is known for her intricate makeup and flawless runway presentation. Her style mixes punk, Goth and couture, and made her a real stand-out competitor in season one.
- Pandy is our gal y'all, and while we can't play favorites, we can say if you're really paying attention, you too will fall in love with our quippiest queen as she returns for All Stars!
- Striking, edgy and foul-mouthed, Raven, 32, will always tell you like it is and too bad if you don't like it. If she doesn't show the judges the softer side of Raven, however, she's going to have a tough time winning the competition.
- This girl is fierce! Shannel brought the bright lights and skimpy costumes of the Vegas strip to season one of Drag Race . She's got a killer body, dazzling wardrobe, sickening makeup skills and truckloads of confidence.
- A unique performer with her own wacky style, Tammie brings a touch of "old Hollywood" into the 21st century.
- If you haven't met this lovable seamstress from Puerto Rico yet, you haven't lived, darling. Wacky, funky and fearless, this diva gave her competitors a run for their money with her edgy glamour and charm.