Watch their Queen commentary of the premiere now.
Michelle kikis with this week's eliminated Queen. Spoilers abound.
Watch it all go down on NewNowNext.
Read the house down with this sickening soundboard.
RuPaul's Drag Race returns with a court of queens so ingenious, a competition so unpredictable and a judges' panel so packed with talent, you'll be seeing stars It's all the artistry, all the humanity and all the head-turning twists you love but if you think you know this Race, honey, you have no idea.
- A self-described "glamour toad," what Ginger Minj lacks in stature she makes up for in talent. Vocally gifted and born to entertain, this queen plans on winning over the judges with her Southern charm... and might just have them eating her right up.
- Infectiously sassy Jaidynn Diore Fierce lives up to her last name. And don't be fooled by this big girl's size - a polished performer, this bubbly dance queen can MOVE - and dance circles around the rest of the competition.
- Outspoken and opinionated, Jasmine is a polished performer with the experience to back up her confidence. But with opinions as strong as hers, is it going to ruffle some feathers amongst her competitors?
- Fans will have a sweet-tooth for this fiery Puerto Rican beauty, who mixes elegant glamour with mad performance chops. But don't let her sweet name fool you - there's as much spice in this outspoken Latina as there is sugar.
- This Russian-inspired queen can be found at the intersection of glamour and comedy; she is as beautiful as her mouth is dirty. A trained gymnast, Katya can drop into a mean split... but will her acerbic Russian schtick have the judges splitting too?
- This 'dancing diva of Texas' intends to spin, flip, kick and jump her way to the crown. A polished pageant queen whose reputation precedes her, Kennedy comes from the legendary Davenport family, where she grew up with Sahara Davenport.
- This gray-haired Old Hollywood glamour queen has "uniqueness" the house down. Staggeringly tall, with a kooky accent and even quirkier looks, Max will have her competitors gagging from the moment they see her. But will her unique take on drag be met with the same enthusiasm on the runway?
- Branding herself 'beyond--this--planet beautiful,' this chic fashion queen with a face to die for started her drag career on the runways of New York. Will Miss Fame's fashion chops be enough to make her the next supermodel of drag?
- This 'international celebrity housewife' is a classic old-school camp comedy queen. With little patience for youthful ignorance, Mrs. Kasha Davis asserts that 'anyone can be a girl, but it takes balls to be a lady.'
- This relative newcomer has already made big waves in the drag scene in the short time she's been doing drag. With her robotic Stepford Wife aesthetic and patented 'Pearl Smash' performance technique, only time will tell if this baby queen is as unstoppable as her buzz.
- Never has a competitor shown the hunger of Iowa's premiere queen, Sasha Belle. She has studied the game and has a strategy to take her all the way to the top... even if at the other competitors' expense.
- 'Mama's home!' Drag Race's oldest contestant is also a professor of costume --providing her with enviable skills for any fashion challenge. Married with two children, Tempest mixes maternal instinct with campy kitschy humor... a perfect storm to take the crown.
- With her overdrawn lips and clown makeup, this Native American's eye-popping aesthetic will send ripples amongst her rivals. Trixie's determination to stay true to her campy persona will either win the judges over... or cost her the crown.
- A one-of-a-kind collectible, this youthful beauty has studied her fashion, and it shows in her edgy, next level aesthetics. But will having the'smallest waist in Drag Race history' translate into taking the title?