RuPaul and her wildly popular Drag Race queens are back to show the women of America how to bring out their inner diva!
The professors teach three over-grown girls how to get in touch with their grown up glamorous side, using drag queen beauty secrets.
RuPaul is joined by drag professors Sharon Needles, Raja, and Pandora Boxx to teach three full-figured women that "fabulous" comes in all sizes.
Get some lady lessons on lip looks from these drag professors.
Get an eyebrow makeover with Morgan McMichaels (you know you need it).
RuPaul is joined by professors Latrice Royale, Pandora Boxx and Raven to teach three over-grown girls how to get in touch with their grown up glamorous side, using drag queen beauty secrets. Joely Fisher guest stars.
RuPaul is joined by drag professors Sharon Needles, Raja, and Pandora Boxx to teach three full-figured women that "fabulous" comes in all sizes. Holly Robinson Peete guest stars.
RuPaul is joined by professors Chad Michaels, Raven, and Jujubee to give three lady boxers a drag queen beauty workout that transforms them into knock-outs both in and out of the ring. Tamala Jones ("Bones") guest stars.
RuPaul is joined by professors Pandora Boxx, Jujubee and Delta Work to share drag queen beauty secrets to help three nerds unleash their inner diva.
RuPaul is joined by professors Willam, Chad Michaels, and Morgan McMichaels to help ex beauty queens turn back time and reclaim their glamorous selves through the miracle of drag. Tamara Taylor ("Castle") guest stars.
RuPaul is joined by professors Latrice Royale, Alexis Mateo, and Mariah to share drag queen beauty secrets to whip three lady bakers into sweet sensations. Angela Kinsey ("The Office") guest stars.
RuPaul is joined by professors Latrice Royale, Jujubee, and Manila Luzon to teach drab divorcees how to sparkle by applying drag queen beauty secrets. Donna Mills guest stars.
RuPaul is joined by drag professors Raja, Raven and Shannel to teach real life heroes how to look gorgeous both in and out of uniform. Brittany Snow guest stars.
RuPaul and her wildly popular Drag Race queens are back to show the women of America how to bring out their inner diva! In the new season of Drag U, the makeover show, gets a makeover with all new surprises and transformations that are sometimes hilarious, often gorgeous, and always astonishing. This is the makeover show that goes where no others will.pushing real life gals out of their comfort zone and bringing it's 'you gotta love yourself' attitude to style-challenged women who need more sparkle in their lives. In each episode, the queens help the ladies create a show-stopping look for their stage performance, while RuPaul coaches them in 'everyday fabulous', and offers them new styles they can walk out the door in. This hysterical spin-off of RuPaul's Drag Race proves when it comes to style, confidence and looking good, you could learn a lot from a drag queen!
- Professor Alexis Mateo is about to give students a double major in BAM! and BAM! This Puerto Rican princess is bringing her positive attitude and showgirl charm to the hallowed halls of RuPaul's Drag U. Since wowing audiences on the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race, this pageant queen has continued to live and work out of Tampa, Florida. Born July 24th, this Leo sister will share all her secrets to being fierce like a lioness! Alexis is determined to turn her students into stars, honey!
- Already one of the world's premier Cher impersonators, Chad Michaels can now add Drag Race Finalist and Drag U Professor to her already distinguished resume. Chad produces and performs in the longest running Female Impersonator show in California: The Dreamgirls Revue. The embodiment of perfection, Professor Michaels will school her students in showgirl elegance and feminine poise. One of the new crop of Drag Professors, expect this newbie to be hazed by the other professors relentlessly!
- Professor Delta Work is one of the seven new professors in season three, and this queen will definitely be putting students through their paces! One of the infamous "Heathers" of RuPaul's Drag Race season three, Delta regularly appears all over Southern California from Dreamgirls in West Hollywood, to The Starlette Revue in Long Beach, to Playgirls in Palm Springs, and beyond! Delta will share with students her unique mix of glamour, comedy, soulfulness, and sex appeal. Can Drag U. handle it?
- Boston beauty Jujubee has appeared on all three season of RuPaul's Drag U. Juju's alter-ego and creator Airline is a trained actor and graduate of the University of Massachusetts Amherst theater program with a passion for performing and doing drag. Robbed of the 2010 NewNowNext Award for "Most Addictive Reality Star," Jujubee continues to prove she's the real fan favorite in packed clubs around the world! With Jujubee by their side, how can her students NOT draguate with top honors?
- The chunky yet funky professor with curves and swerves IS, LaTrice Royale! After captivating audiences on Season 4 of Drag Race, LaTrice will be serving up some of Mama Trice's motherly love and encouragement to the students on Drag U this season. Based in South Beach, Florida, but currently appearing across the United States, this professor is coming to turn Drag U's party! And one thing's for sure, all the members of Latrice's "Royal Court" will be cheering her on!
- A world-class queen with beauty and brains, Professor Manila Luzon returns! Manila AKA The Asian Glamasaurus towers over her students as she gives them lessons in fierceness, fun, and fabulosity! A New York City girl originally from Minneapolis, Manila makes up half of a Kai-Kai Supercouple with RuPaul's Drag Race season 2 contestant Sahara Davenport. Since coming in 1st Runner Up on the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race and appearing on RuPaul's Drag U season two, Manila has toured the United States in Absolut's Drag Race Tour and released a single and music video for her song: "Hot Couture."
- Returning to Drag U for a second season is Professor Mariah Paris Balenciaga. This 6'2" glamazon aka "Mug 4 Dayz" will be schooling her students once again in beauty, walking, and confidence. A professional hairstylist and legendary face diva who specializes in the art of the ballroom circuit, Mariah Paris Balenciaga is guaranteed to turn her students into Top Draguate material! But will Miss Mariah herself end up as Drag U. MVP: Most Vivacious Professor?
- A three-year veteran professor at RuPaul's Drag U, Morgan McMichaels is a flawless, Scottish-born beauty who gives lessons in how to be fierce and fabulous! From season two of RuPaul's Drag Race, to appearances across America, to Rihanna's "S&M" vid... Morgan sure gets around! And wherever she goes, her fans the "Morgasms" are sure to follow! Another of the Professors currently running the SoCal drag queen scene, it will be a special Drag U. reunion with her very own Drag Mother: Professor Chad Michaels! This self-assured queen will give everyone a lesson in fearlessness and ferocious glamour!
- It's the return of Professor Pandora Boxx, two-time winner of the fan-voted MVP (Most Vivacious Professor)! This five-foot-eight "and three quarters" funnylady was born on May 2nd in Jamestown, New York, the hometown of another legendary comedienne: Lucille Ball. Since appearing on RuPaul's Drag Race and RuPaul's Drag U seasons one and two, Pandora Boxx has toured the country doing her solo stand up comedy act. She's appeared on "The Tonight Show" and "Are You There, Chelsea?" on NBC, opened for Leann Rimes, and appeared on stage with Roseanne Barr at L.A.'s UnCabaret. With Pandora Boxx returning to the university, school is destined to be a laugh riot!
- Professor Raja is a Gemini who was born in La Puente, California. Before being crowned "America's Next Drag Superstar" in season three, Raja's alter-ego Sutan Amrull toured the world as a celebrity makeup artist and appeared for nine cycles on America's Next Top Model. Since winning, Raja has been touring the world non-stop and released her first single "Diamond Crowned Queen." Although she's currently writing a book about fashion, the other professors better be prepared for Raja to READ. Offering intensive lessons in makeup and runway pummeling, Professor Raja's students are in safe (and very well manicured) hands!
- The ravishing Raven returns! Originally featured on RuPaul's Drag Race season two, this is her third season as a professor on RuPaul's Drag U. An enthusiastic and outgoing Aries who lives for the thrill of the moment, Professor Raven will whip her students into top draguate material. Tied for "Most Winningest Drag U Professor Of All Time" with Professor Shannel, this season will see them battle it out for the bragging rights! Forecast: shade!
- Glamour lessons are always in session with Shannel! This veteran professor is a legendary female impersonator with the expert experience to help women enhance their natural beauty both inside and out. Shannel travels extensively making appearances across North America, including at the Dreamgirls Revue in West Hollywood and the Drink & Drag lounge in Las Vegas. This season Shannel will battle Raven for the crown of "Most Winningest Drag U. Professor of All Time"! Be warned: Shannel does not like to lose!
- Name: Sharon Needles Drag Race Season: Four Born: In hel" Favorite food: Cigarettes Favorite film: Death Becomes Her Marital Status: Her drag queen partner Alaska would describe herself as "widowed." Upcoming appearance: "Silence of The Trans" this July with Peaches Christ in San Francisco. Looks like the students are in for a wild lesson in creativity and attitude from Drag Race Superstar, Professor Sharon Needles!
- Professor Willam arrived at RuPaul's Drag Race already an accomplished actor, and left... a legend! After mopping challenge wins and wowing the judges, Willam shocked fans by being the first queen ever kicked out of the race for violating rules. Fitting that his first single is called "Trouble"! (Available on iTunes!) Willam swears she's ready to teach students how to ACT like a lady! But the big question remains: Will Willam play by university rules?