If you thought the housewives were desperate, wait 'til you meet the houseboys!
The A-List boys are back and after seeing the show, they're ready to face off and reveal what kind of drama has happened since. Hosted by Wendy Williams.
Join NewNowNext.com's John Polly recaps of every episode.
Check out the hottest moments from "The A-List: New York"!
Meet the boys to see where it all began. Take notes, and you may just make your way to the A-List.
If you thought the housewives were desperate, wait 'til you meet the houseboys! Logo's much buzzed about docu-reality series, The A-List: New York, follows members of New York's gay elite plus their families, best girlfriends, and pocket dogs (natch) as they navigate being fabulous in the city. Follow their tangled friendships, rivalries and aspirations as they hop from benefit to beach house to pied-a-terre, dropping serious coin on toys for grown ups all along the way. From the producers of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, The A-List explores the excess and envy of a new population, taking its rightful place alongside the greatest of guilty pleasure television.
- Austin returns to New York after a highly publicized breakup from designer Marc Jacobs a year-and-a-half ago. He left New York shortly after, modeling and living in London and Los Angeles. Now Austin is back in NYC to reclaim his spot on the A-List. Last time the paparazzi and gossip columns had a field day with him because of who he was dating. This time, he is braving them alone.
- This southern boy seemed an unlikely candidate for the A-List growing up, but his drive and career in model management has afforded him luxuries people his age only dream about. Derek rubs elbows with celebrities and is seen every night on the party circuit, looking for the right (rich) man, who can match his lifestyle, enabling Derek to retire at 27.
- A celebrity photographer, video director and superstar in his own right, Mike Ruiz' client list is a "who's who" of A-List glitterati: Tyra, Dolly, RuPaul, Beyonce, Justin, 50, Britney and Christina. A fan favorite on "RuPaul's Drag Race," "America's Next Top Model" and "My Life on the D-List," Mike is a legend in the making, one who has become very much a part of the A-List crowd he captures on film.
- Actor, model, author, activist, air force pilot, jewelry designer and one-time winner of CBS' "The Amazing Race," there is little Reichen has not conquered. Though most infamous for being the ex-boyfriend of *NSYNC's Lance Bass, Reichen is in New York to make his Off-Broadway debut.
- Hailing from Brazil, Rodiney has found success as a model in Los Angeles and Miami. He has accompanied his boyfriend, Reichen Lehmkul, to New York, to stake his claim in the modeling capitol of the world.
- A salon owner and beauty expert, Ryan is on the brink of engineering a lifestyle empire. Legally married to his partner, they enter the next phase of their relationship as they pursue adding children to their family, and to their penthouse and summer home, of course.