[exciting game show music]
- Welcome back to Snatch Game.
Here's how the game works.
I ask a question,and you give an answer
that you think will matchour supermodel contestants.
- First question.Gigi Hadid.
There's a new dating appfor drag queens.
When you join,
the first question they askis, "How big is your blank?"
Let's go to Gigi Hadid.
- How big is your wig?
- I love that!
Let's go to our superstars
and find outif you got any matches.
- Let's start with Kimmy Jong-un
from North Korea.
The first questionthey ask is, "How big is your"?
- I wrote downweapons of ass destruction.
- Weapons of ass destruction.
Not a match.[laughing] I--yeah.
Well, thank you,the unbreakable Kimmy Jong-un.
Ms. Eartha Kitt.
- Well, I'm sorry, Gigi...
But I said,"Big furry balls."
- How big is your bigfurry balls?
- Honey, get your mindout of the gutter.
- Of course.
- Prosecutor Nancy Grace.
- Well, as everybody knows,not only do I do newscasting,
but I also was on another showwhere I danced.
So I said, "How bigare your bunions?"
- What do you do for bunions?
- Well, I was toldyou can get 'em shaved off.
That's what they do.I'm about to get that done.
- All right.Sorry, Gigi.
Not a match.
Let's move on toTiffany "New York" Pollard.
- How big is your clock?
- Because drag queenslove a big-ass clock, right?
- Ru seems to be throwing Naomievery bone she can find.
- Do you like a big clock,yourself?
- But this dog won't catch.
- Chanel Iman.
It's your turn now, darling.
The big bad wolfis a drag queen.
Instead of huffing,and puffing,
she blanks the house down.
- She gonna shakethe house down.
Shake that ass.
- All right, well,let's go to our celebrities
and find outif you've got a match.
Let's startwith Latoya's brother,
- I just said,"Takes a long nap
in a bedwith everyone they know."
- Michael, that's crazy.- Thank you.
- Let's move ondown to Diana Vreeland.
- I used to workfor "Vogue" magazine.
But I heard that now"Vogue" means a dance.
So I think they voguethe house down.
- Girl.This performance is poo.
And you're from the same townas Jinkx and Dela?
Ooh, girl.Them girls is gonna--
I was about to saythey gonna hang you,
but I ain't gonna say that.
- Eartha Kitt.
Instead of huffing, puffingand blowing,
she blanks the house down.
- She licks the house.
- Ooh.Licks the house down.
- And speaking of lick,it's time for my bath.
- What?Oh, you--
- Ha, ha.That's what cats do.
Ha, ha, ha, ha.
Eartha Kittdidn't do that, Chi Chi.
- Let's move on downto Britney Jean.
- She reads the house down.
- That's not a match,unfortunately, Chanel Iman.
But has Eartha Kittgot your tongue?
- I've had that tongue before.
- You have?- Good girls gone bad.
- Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah, yeah.
- You should dothat one more time.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
I would be verypopular in prison.
- All right.Crazy Eyes.
- Because you pretty,I just wrote a poem...
- Yeah.- To Iman.
A-Once a queen named Iman
remind me of the Sun.
Instead of hersupermodel life,
She can be...
- Unfortunately, Chanel,that is not a match.
Let's go to Gigi Hadid.
Lady Bunny has an unusual wayof celebrating gay pride.
Instead of the rainbow flag,
she hangs her blankout the window.
- Her tucking panties.
- Let's go to the kingof pop and hear
if you have a match.
- Oh, Ru.It's not a match,
but I said, "She wavesher blanket."
Say "Hi."- Oh, hi, Blanket.
- Hi, Blanket.Hi, hi. Bye-bye.
- Oh, please be careful.You don't want Blanket to fall.
No.- Oh, thank you.
- Moving on downto Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
- When I think of Pride,I think of...my hair.
So I said $800 weave?
- That's an $800 weave?
- Well, of course.Blended.
- Yes.- Yes.
- Naomi's "New York"?
- I'm sorry, Gigi.
You didn't geta match this time.
Maybe next time.
Well, look who's here.
- I'm sorrythat I'm late.
But, uh, Uzo Abu-booleft the stage
and she asked meif I would fill in.
- Ladies and Gentlemen,Carol Channing.
- Oh, thank you.
- All right.Chanel Iman.
Sally the Supermodel
is so lactose intolerant,
when the photographersays, "cheese," she blanks.
- Sneezes.- She sneezes!
Let's go down to Nancy Grace.
- She sends out an Amber Alert.
- Nancy Grace is terrible.
- It's importantto keep the children
safe from the boozers
and the usersand the reefer smokers.
- It's lifeless.
It's basically Acid Bettyturned into Boring Betty.
- Let's move on downto Britney Spears,
the princess of pop.
- She, "Oops.
I did it again."
- Ahh.- [giggles]
- Do you meanbetween me down there?
- She had diarrhea.
- All right,let's move on to Diana Vreeland.
- I've worked with Sallyfor so long.
She pops a pill, RuPaul.
She pops a pill.
- There is so much talkabout drugs.
I have-haven't takenanything but Lipitor
for the past ten years.
You don't reallyget a buzz off of that.
- Now, is there an anal option?
- I might happen to have a Fleetor two in my home.
- A Fleet enema.
Now you're talkin'my language.
- If you stay ready,you ain't got to get ready.
By the way, Eartha,
I didn't knowthat was you down there.
- It's me, darling.- From here,
I couldn't tell if you wereDella Reese or Luther Vandross.
I couldn't see.
These aren't evenmy good glasses.
But back tothe matter at hand.
I just wrote "corn".
- That's always a good answer.- You know, there's no dairy.
And it comes out the wayyou put it in, RuPaul.
- Well, listen.On that note, I am sorry, folks,
but we are well out of time.
It was a reallyclose game,
but the winner is...
- I win!- You won!
- You were so good.- Amazing.
- It was just a failall the way around.
- Ooh, child.