no more chicken wings.
- That was an emotional one.
This has beensuch a rocky road for me.
I know there's at least three queens
in the room that want to see me go home.
- You broke down,girl, at the end.
- That monologue.- You were like,
"Oh, my God, thank youfor the Academy Award."
- You don't understandhow long it was.
- This is the mostemotional roller coaster
I've ever been on.
It's such a struggle
for me to bearound such creative people.
And it just crumbled downon me today.
And I'm like, "I know the'I'm a slave for you' dance."
I'm so sorry.
May I leave the stage now?
- Chi Chi,how are you feeling?
You got emotionalon the runway today too.
- It's just hard when yourhard work doesn't come across.
I feel like you guysdon't look at me
as if I'm trying hard enough,
when it's not that.
- Chi Chi will never recoverfrom this bad decision.
I will never forget thatshe wasted our time yesterday.
- I just feel misunderstood.
- Clearly,Chi Chi is the next to go
and Derrick's the next to go.
- Oh, man.
- Either one of them, who cares?
They're the next to go.
[car engine starts] - ♪ RuPaul Drag Race
- The winner of "RuPaul's Drag Race"
receives a one-year supply
of Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics
and a cash prize of $100,000.
With extra special guest judges
Thomas Robertsand Miss Vivica A. Fox.
- ♪ RuPaul Drag Race
- ♪ May the best woman
♪ Best woman win
- ♪ Give your sister what she needs now ♪
- We're notin Kansas anymore.
[siren wails]- Whoo, girl.
- She done already donehad herses.
- Hey, girl.- Hi.
- Good queens finish last,
but shady queens rule the world,
so if you ain't got nothingnice to say about somebody,
take out an ad.
- This was paid for by citizensagainst Lady Bunny.
- Yes!- [laughs]
- Hello, hello, hello.
- Ladies,for a little morale boost,
I've invited some company.
- Oh, Pit Crew.
Oh, look, they broughttheir bunk buddies...
- Hi, guys.- Oh!
- And designer Andrew Christian.
- Hi.- Hello there.
Ladies, America'snext drag superstar
needs to use her intuition
to make important decisions
in the blinkof a false eyelash.
Now, this is how we do it.
I share a fun fact about oneof our Andrew Christian models,
and then you determineif he prefers the top
or the bottom...- [gasps]
- Bunk.I'm talking bunk here, ladies.
There's a giant bunk bedright there, okay?
And the queen who getsthe most matches wins.
First up, Derrick Barry.
"The Golden Girl" characterJason most identifies
with is Blanche Devereaux.
- I would say bottom.- All right.
Get on down there, Jason.
- Peter prefers his coffeeblack.
- I will put him on the top.
- Hips don't lie.
Corey's favorite music artistis Britney Spears.
- That bottom is so crowded.
All right, Derrick,
we will show you your resultsin a moment.
All right, now Jason number two.
- Hello.- Is that an Australian accent?
- It is.- Oh. Are you from Perth?
You have Perth-onality?- No.
All right,Jason's favorite exercise
is chest press.
- I'm gonna go with top bunkfor this one.
- Go on over.Look at me, look at me.
- Naomi, Murray's favorite movieis "Little Mermaid."
- Bottom bunk?
- I'll drink to that.
All right, Miles'
spirit animal is Nicole Richie.
- I'm gonna say top bunk.
- I'm gonna put Mileson the top bunk.
- Bottom bunk.- Okay.
Make room for Miles.
Welcome back, ladies.
Now let's debunkall the rumors.
Boys, show usyour bunk preference, please.
[laughter]- Ex-squeeze me?
Just one topin all of West Hollywood?
All right, the winnerof today's mini challenge is...
- I won.[cheers and applause]
- You've won a prize package
from Casper mattressesvalued at $2,000.
- And for our hungry viewers,
we're posting photos ofour bunk buddies at logotv.com.
- Ladies, now, thisbeing an election year,
I'm throwing your wigsinto the ring
as the first drag president
of these United Statesof America.
[cheers and applause]- All right.
- For this week'smaxi challenge,
you'll be working in pairs
to create your ownpresidential campaign ads.
You need to bothpromote yourself
and smear your opponent.
- Now, I polled the judgesto figure out
who's your number onepolitical adversary.
The first raceis Thorgy Thor
versus Chi Chi DeVayne.
- Oh, [bleep].
This bitch just read mefor filth on the runway.
- The next is Kim Chi
versus Naomi Smalls.
- And that leavesDerrick Barry
versus Bob The Drag Queen.
- [bleep].It's [bleep] Derrick Barry.
He's so easily offended.
So now I have a challenge
where I have to make jokesabout Derrick.
I'm like, "Is he gonnaflip out on me again?"
- Gentlemen,start your engines,
and maythe shadiest politician win.
- All right,let's do it.
- So I get paired with Chi Chi
because I called Chi Chi's assout last week on the runway,
but I'm happy to work with Chi Chi
'cause I will outshine her.
My funny thing is thatI'm actually a terrible tyrant.
I immediately was like,
Ooh, this is gonna be fun."
And I wrote 30 pages.
"Ads may be no longerthan 45 seconds."
I have so much material.
I don't want to leaveany of it out.
- Damn, Thorgy.
Like, you justgot too much going on.
You've got to edit, edit, edit.
- This is goingto be impossible.
- Coming up...
- Go for it,and give it all you got.
- America's drag presidentis signing up for--
- Cut.You can play this one up.
- What a fat ass.- More forcefully.