Let's meetour supermodel contestants.
"Vogue" cover girl Chanel Iman.
- And "Sports Illustrated"bombshell Gigi Hadid.
- Hi, Ru.- Hi, darling.
- I'm so excited.
- Are you readyto meet our stars?
- We are.- Yes.
- First up, the king of pop,Michael Jackson.
Was Billie Jeanreally your lover?
- I love everyone.
- The king of pop is here.- [giggles]
- Next, we have the sisterof the supreme leader
of North Korea, Kimmy Jong-un.
- Anyoung haseyo.
Oh, my goodness.
I just know my emailsare gonna get hacked
after this show airs.
You know what I mean?
Next up, television hostand former prosecutor,
Nancy Grace is here.
Hello, Nancy.- You know,
I'm worried aboutthe children, RuPaul.
There's reefer smokersinfluencing them every day.
- All right.All right.
Up next, legendary "Vogue"fashion editor,
- What's in this season, Diana?
- How the hell should I know?
- Up next, reality superstar,
Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
- New York is inthe mutha-[bleep] house.
Up next,Eartha Kitt is here.
- How are you?
- You're not wearingany panties, are you?
- Who wears panties?
What are those?
- All right, up next,Britney Jean Spears is here.
- I don't wear panties either.
- You don'twear panties either?
- Especially when I getout of cars.
- All right.From "Orange Is The New Black",
Uzo Aduba is here.
- Don't say anything stupid.Don't say anything stupid.
Uh, how you doin', RuPaul?
- Are you readyto play the game?
- I'm excited.
- I don't knowwhy you all gaggin'.
She bring it to youevery season.
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, Snatch Game.
- Coming up...
- I wrote down "weaponsof ass destruction."