A beautiful commercial for the Scandinavian electronics store Elgiganten is perfectly portraying the spirit of the season.
The ad shows a family bustling around a living room that is full of the joy of Christmas, except for a transgender teen who is clearly struggling to feel comfortable among the rest of the family.
The dad gets up to give his child a gift, and her look after opening it should serve you a heavy helping of holiday happiness.
The company says the slogan, "Let the gifts talk," is a reminder that your Christmas present has the ability to say "big, important, beautiful and hopeful things."
With a Valentine's Day ad promoting equal love earlier this year, Elgiganten is proving that inclusivity is at the top of its wish list.
Watch the ad below.
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023