Nick Jonas has been making the scene lately to promote his new solo single, "Jealous." And the former JoBro has been making a point to reach out to his gay fans with appearances at several New York gay clubs—where he hiked up his shirt and flashed his killer six-pack for the swooning crowd.
"I grew up doing theater here in New York, surrounded by [the gay community] and loving it at a young age, " he tells NewNowNext below. "When my brothers and I started touring and had some success, naturally they became a pretty big part of our following. I don't know that we ever did enough to really own that."
Nick says now that he's on his own, "I really want to make an effort to embrace the community with open arms."
And, hopefully, bare abs.
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023