The Toronto Film Festival is one of the prestigious festivals that kick off awards season with world premieres of future Oscar-winning films.
Bradley Cooper's A Star is Born, starring Lady Gaga, is one of those movies this year, but at the opening night of this year's festival another star was born: Chris Pine's penis.
The Star Trek star plays 14th-century Scottish lord Robert the Bruce in the new Netflix movie, Outlaw King. The film was the opening night selection of the Toronto Film Festival, but it wasn't the Braveheart-esque story that had the audience talking. It was the full frontal shot "unveiling the full majesty of his [Pine's] medieval bush," as Vulture put it.
Of course thirsty tweeters are already counting down to November 9, when Outlaw King hits Netflix, and even Pine weighed in on the reaction when he spoke to The Hollywood Reporter:
“What I find very funny is there’s so much beheading in [Outlaw King] and yet, people want to talk about my penis,” said the Wonder Woman actor. “I think it says something about our society where people get disemboweled but it’s the man’s junk that is of interest.”
We suddenly have plans on November 9. Scroll through below to see some of the best tweets thirsting after Pine's package.
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023