Eric McCandless via Getty Images
Is anything hotter than real estate porn?
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and husband Justin Mikita are showing off their New York City crib in a new video for Architectural Digest.
The Emmy-nominated Modern Family actor and the Tony-winning Broadway producer, who will become first-time parents later this year, say they spend about half the year at the Manhattan apartment, which Ferguson describes as "a really comfortable hotel that happened to have a kitchen and all of our clothes already in it."
There's also a big surprise in that kitchen: a neon sign inspired by famed New York bar The Cock. "It's a gay bar," Ferguson whispers.
Their interior designer, who designed the Will & Grace set, actually had the cock sign made at the Warner Bros. studios. "Roosters are very good luck in kitchens," the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition host continues. "We thought it would be a funny and sweet homage to a New York institution."
Also check out the couple's "masculine" bedroom linens, framed "Yas Queens!," and various sculptural pieces named after celebs like Tilda Swinton, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Timothée Chalamet.
C'mon, you just know they have a pet name for that big cock!
Take the AD tour below.
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023