Rolling Stone Magazine Is Living For RuPaul, Just Like Everyone Else
[caption id="attachment_124110" align="aligncenter" width="492"] RuPaul's big RS spread, with that bitch Michael J. Fox on the cover[/caption]
RuPaul got her self a nice big spread in the September 26 issue of Rolling Stone magazine, which just hit the streets. (It's so fresh it's not even online yet.)
We had someone read "The King of Queens" to us, and it's chockfull of interesting tidbits about the the Supermodel of the World, including:
* He hasn't had a drink since 1999.
* By 6:30am, Ru's usually on a hike or meditating
* His mother named him RuPaul Andre Charles, "'cause ain't another motherfucker alive with a name like that!"
* RuPaul was once in a punk band called the Wee We Pole
* RuPaul's men's suits have his mantra, "You're born naked and the rest is drag," sewn into the label
* He says sex "is not that important to me."
* Ru predicts Drag Race will go on as long as he wants it to, "or until the Republicans get back into office."
The September 26 issue of Rolling Stone magazine is out now