Blonds really do have more fun!
A new H&M holiday commercial, which celebrates the small and quiet moments between all the parties and presents, includes a very sexy kiss between two men in a dark stairwell.
Set to Judy Garland's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," the #MomentsinBetween campaign spot also shows two women flirting in a laundromat.
"This holiday season, we want to celebrate the precious moments that are filled with love and emotion," reads an official description. "Remember, it’s the little things in life that truly stay in your heart."
Directed by Max Vitali with creative direction by Samuel Åkesson, the ad, which was shot in London, notably features English footballer Raheem Sterling.
H&M, which is consistently at the forefront of LGBTQ representation, launched its first Pride collection last year.
The affordable fashion retailer's ad campaigns have included same-sex smooches and affection before, as well as LGBTQ talent like Laverne Cox, Gus Kenworthy, Caitlyn Jenner, Kim Petras, Hari Nef, Shaun Ross, and Aja.
Take a moment and watch the new ad below.
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023