We're all still reeling from the deaths of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds, one of Hollywood's most famous mother-daughter duos who were each creative powerhouses in their own right.
On Friday starting at 5pm, Logo will air a marathon of Will & Grace episodes featuring Reynolds as Debra Messing's irrepressible mom, Bobbi Adler.
At midnight, it's the RuPaul's Drag Race episode Debbie was a guest judge on.
Then at 1am, the network is airing the episode of Roseanne featuring Reynolds as Dan's mom—an episode written by Carrie Fisher. It's followed by a two-part Golden Girls episode featuring Debbie as Truby, a potential new roommate.
The two-parter airs again Saturday morning at 6:30am, followed by Debbie's Will & Grace episodes at 7:30am. The tribute wraps up New Year's Day with Sister Act, which Fisher helped write, airing at 5pm and again at 11pm.
What better way to ride out 2016 than by hunkering down at home enjoying one of the great ladies of comedy?
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023