Naomi Campbell and other legendary supermodels are inspirations to RuPaul's Drag Race contestant Naomi Smalls, but who knew that the love was mutual?
Campbell was recently part of the China Exchange, "a dynamic forum of intellegent exchanges with extraordinary people" held in London where she was interviewed by Sir David Tang. Towards the end of the conversation she began taking questions from the audience, one of them asking about her love for Drag Race and whether she would ever be a guest judge.
"He's (RuPaul) asked me previously, but I've never... conflict of schedules... but I'm loving Naomi Smalls. You've got to see Naomi Smalls, she's great."
Naomi Smalls posted about Campbell's answer on his Instagram:
Campbell has been keeping busy lately. A gorgeous book from Taschen was just released about her career called Naomi: The Art of Beauty and the supermodel is also featured on the latest issue of Vogue: Brazil.
Hopefully the two Naomis will meet someday soon!
RuPaul's Drag Race airs Mondays at 9/8c on Logo.
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023