In this bold and exciting series, the biggest LGBTQ+ musicians in the industry tell their stories and look back at their inspirations.
- All Videos
- 15:26Black Box Sessions - Mary LambertPerformancePoet and songwriter Mary Lambert performs works from her book of poetry "Shame Is an Ocean I Swim Across" while detailing the experiences that inspired the pieces.11/16/2018
- 11:27Black Box Sessions - AmesPerformanceAmes performs "Mama It's Me" and "Hold On" and discusses her upbringing, finding her voice while working with other artists and her musical influences.05/10/2019
- 13:28Black Box Sessions - Mila JamPerformanceMila Jam performs "Bruised," "Twilight Zone" and "Better Days" and opens up about the most difficult part of her transition and who inspires her.05/17/2019
- 14:21Black Box Sessions - Bright Light Bright LightPerformanceBright Light Bright Light performs "Cry at Films," "Little Bit" and "How I Feel" and explains how growing up in the Welsh countryside shaped his perspective as an artist.05/24/2019
- 16:34Wrabel on Making Music and Refusing to Let Other People Be the Voice of GodExclusiveSinger-songwriter Wrabel performs his songs "90 Days," "Love to Love U" and "The Village," and talks about coming out in a church that wasn't accepting.07/12/2019
- 08:14Pink Box with Trixie MattelPerformanceDrag star Trixie Mattel performs songs off her 2020 album "Barbara," including an ode to an unlikely celebrity crush and a love song inspired by her easygoing relationship.03/06/2020
Learn about the stories and songs of the brightest LGBTQ+ stars in the music industry, from Mary Lambert to Mila Jam, as they discuss their inspiration, their work and their success.