Iconic trans supermodels pair up with up-and-comers to explore what it means to redefine beauty and celebrate the community as trans women.
- All Videos
- 11:24Made to Model: Trans Beauty in FashionInterviewS1Nine emerging and pioneer models come together to discuss their journeys and how they continue to challenge the fashion industry.09/06/2017
- 03:30Behind the Scenes of Made to Model: Trans Beauty in FashionInterviewS1Stylist Andrew Gelwicks chats with Drew Elliott about dressing the models as historic women and shares his vision behind the looks he chose.09/06/2017
- 01:15Made to Model - Carmen CarreraInterviewS1Carmen Carrera talks about how being trans has helped her become more in tune with and value her true self.09/15/2017
- 01:10Made to Model - Crimsona KaiserInterviewS1Crimsona Kaiser describes facing discrimination as a young trans model in Guam and her fears about the fashion industry at the start of her career.09/15/2017
- 01:14Made to Model - Geena RoceroInterviewS1Geena Rocero explains why she concealed her identity for almost a decade and talks about finding the power to tell her truth and live her dreams.09/15/2017
- 01:13Made to Model - Lauren FosterInterviewS1Lauren Foster opens up about being outed by a tabloid magazine in the 1980s and the emotional toll it took on her in secret.09/15/2017
- 00:59Made to Model - Leyna RamousInterviewS1Leyna Ramous talks about seizing the opportunity to come out and share her story in Candy Magazine.09/15/2017
- 00:58Made to Model - Maya MonesInterviewS1Maya Mones talks about celebrating the opportunity to represent and empower the trans community.09/15/2017
- 01:14Made to Model - Rain DoveInterviewS1Rain Dove describes the challenges of being gender-nonconforming in the fashion industry and their hopes for others to find the freedom to be themselves.09/15/2017
- 00:57Made to Model - Torraine FuturumInterviewS1Torraine Futurum describes using creative projects to express herself and process difficult emotions.09/15/2017
- 01:13Made to Model - Tracey "Africa" NormanInterviewS1Tracey "Africa" Norman talks about being shut out of the fashion industry after being outed on the set of a photo shoot in the 1970s.09/15/2017
Geena Rocero brings together transgender supermodels -- including Carmen Carrera, Leyna Bloom, Rain Dove and Torraine Futurum -- to redefine what it means to be beautiful and beloved.