Get ready to sit down with Dr. Orna Guralnik because Couples Therapy is back in session.
The second part of the third season of the critically-acclaimed Showtime docuseries returns Friday, April 28, with nine all-new episodes featuring four new couples and their real-life therapy sessions.
In a clip from the new batch of episodes, viewers get a glimpse of Nadine and Christine, a queer couple who have been together for 16 months and are "transitioning to polyamory" in their relationship.
"These old-time heteronormative structures... there's a great loss of faith in that," Dr. Guralnik says in a voiceover in the scene. "The younger generation, they've kind of seen through it. But some of these structures, like the structure of marriage, are there to reflect certain anxieties that we all have."
"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new," she continues.
For more Nadine and Christine, check out the new episodes of Couples Therapy, which are available Friday, April 28 across streaming and on demand for all Showtime and Paramount+ with Showtime subscribers. Episodes will also premiere on-air in back-to-back increments weekly on Friday nights at 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. ET/PT starting April 28 on Showtime.
Watch the enlightening Couples Therapy clip below.
- Hope You’re Hungry — the ‘Drag Me to Dinner’ Trailer Is HereThe campy cooking show premieres May 31 on Hulu.05/08/2023
- Jonathan Groff Joins 'Doctor Who'The already-stacked cast includes Jinkx Monsoon, Neil Patrick Harris, Ncuti Gatwa, and more.05/05/2023
- Hayley Kiyoko Pushes Back on Nashville Anti-Drag Laws, Brings Queens on Stage"We will not be silenced," said the "Girls Like Girls" singer.05/04/2023
- Alex Newell and J. Harrison Ghee Make Theater History With Tony NominationsThe gender-nonconforming actors are breaking down barriers on Broadway05/03/2023
- 40 Drag Superstars Serve (Food) in Hulu’s ‘Drag Me to Dinner’Alaska, Jackie Beat, Jinkx Monsoon, and many others will appear in the campy competition series, premiering May 31.05/01/2023
- Queer Partners Try Out Polyamory in Enlightening 'Couples Therapy' Clip"If you're not relying on a long-standing tradition you have to invent something new."04/28/2023